*********Studio Duermevela ******* Facebook *******Twitter ******* Instagram ******** Pinterest ***** **Shop ******* Travel

17/5/12

duermeveland people



"One of the great simple pleasures of life is breakfast on Saturdays. From Monday to Friday everything is in a rush, and today, although I woke up at 8, I am enjoying writing the shopping list in the notebook that accompanies me to many places, (some more peculiar than the supermarket) and reading... or dreaming that I want to travel, while I'm taking coffee. 
My love is like a teddy bear still sleeping... 
or almost .... 
He is daydreaming..." 
Sofi

"Uno de los grandes sencillos placeres de la vida para mi es desayunar los Sábados. De Lunes a Viernes todo son prisas y hoy, aunque me he levantado a las 8, disfruto haciendo la lista de la compra en la libretita que me acompaña a muchos sitios, (algunos más peculiares que el Alimerka) y leyendo...
... o soñando viajes que quiero hacer, mientras tomo el café.
Mi amor es como un osito, todavía duerme....
o a medias....
Anda ahí en Duermevela..."
Sofi

Sofía sent us this photo with her sunset notebook and the city mug.
You can see more duermeveland people here.

Sofía nos ha enviado esta foto de su libreta sunset y la taza city.
Puedes ver más gente duermeveland aquí.

No hay comentarios: